To better assist you, please have the following information ready when requesting a quote:
(a) length of your home
(b) width of your home
(c) one number for the *average height.
*To figure the average height required, measure the distance between the ground or slab and the bottom edge of the building at each corner and midway along each long side. Total the 6 measurements and divide by 6, then add 1" to the result.
"Insulated" Vinyl Skirting
Full 2-inch thick EPS foam backed panel with 20 year Warranty 9R+ Insulation Factor.
- Our Rapid Wall is priced per linear feet and will include 4'x12'panels,newly patented and exclusive corner installation, top and bottom trims plus hardware needed to finish your project. Vents are optional and ordered separately.
- 20-year insect warranty.
- Engineered to comply with HUD Wind Loading for Zones I, II and III.
- Adaptable for use in Frost Protected Shallow Foundation Systems.
- No Warranty restrictions for ground contacts.
- Easy installation without additional framework.
- Designed for safe below grade and backfill applications.
- Available in White, Gray, Almond and NEW Clay.
- Measure the length of the four sides or perimeter of the home.
- Now scroll down the page, select the average height.
- Multiply the cost per linear foot next to it with your total perimeter. This is the cost to skirt your entire home.
- Freight charge is based on the weight, please call our toll free number 800-853-7119 for assistance.If you require an UNDERMOUNT installation we can provide for an additional $1.00 per lineal foot.
SCROLL DOWN FOR ITEM PRICING
TOLL FREE ORDER HOTLINE 1-877-566-6471